We are sorry to say that following the announcement by the Welsh Government yesterday, we have to close our gates once again.
From 6pm on Friday 23rd October until 9th November we will be unable to accept guests on park. We have cancelled all our bookings throughout this period (please contact us if you have not heard from us regarding a refund or a rescheduling of dates) and during this time our seasonal pitch holders will not be able to use their caravans.
For any seasonal pitch holders who are worried about frost, we are offering to drain down your caravans free of charge, please email reception if you would like more information on that.
We are hopeful that this time scale will not be extended but we will, of course, keep you updated.
Stay safe everyone, we will miss you but hopefully we will see you again in a few weeks!
Little Haven Retreat